With the escalation of technology in recent years, identity theft has become a very serious issue in the secular world. People who have suffered identity theft have suffered through miserable financial and legal difficulties, putting a tremendous strain on their personal lives.
But what about identity theft in the spiritual world? If you are a believer, has anyone, especially the enemy, stolen your identity and convinced you of things that are simply contradictory to what the Word of God says about you?
Rabbi Curt Landry says one of the biggest problems in the kingdom in America and around the world is how spiritually-filled Christians view their relationship with their heavenly Father.
"Satan, the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy," Landry told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "Do you identify as being one who has been stolen from; one who has been killed, or one who feels like your future has been destroyed?
"What Jesus says about what the heavenly Father has done is that 'I have come that you may have life and have life more abundantly.' So here's the question for all believers out there today. If you feel in your soul right now like you've been stolen from or someone is trying to literally kill you, your reputation, your healthy or destroy your hope in your future in the Lord, then this message is for you," Landry said.
"I actually teach how to reverse that curse of thinking and for you to be able to say, 'No, I am part of the body of Christ, and I have an abundant life and I have an abundant identity,'" Landry said.
"What that means is that the abundant identity is what I would call having a real impartation from the Holy Spirit of fresh spiritual DNA. When we are born again and spirit-filled, that needs to start changing our behavior. ... Your behavior, your habits, your patterns and your culture actually determine your identification with yourself. The world today and the media try to mentally manipulate you and try to create victims instead of victors. Once you start thinking as a victim, you start behaving like a victim."
Click here to listen to more of this fascinating Greenelines podcast interview with Rabbi Curt Landry.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details