Right now, we are in a critical time in human history. There is tension, chaos and deception all around us, and it is time for the church to arise and shine and release God's glorious light into the world at large. We are called to be the salt and light in a dark and hurting world.
The good news is that no darkness is too dim for God, and no sin is too deep for Him either. God is raising up a remnant of believers who will lay down their lives and spread the gospel by the power of the Spirit without shame or reservation. God's light has the greatest opportunity to shine in the darkest of times and when things seem the bleakest, He reveals Himself in profound and supernatural ways.
As we look into revivals and awakenings of old, we see that God chooses individuals to stand up for righteousness and herald His gospel in some of the most desperate and broken times in humanity's history. God doesn't want to do this alone; He wants to partner with His people to release His kingdom.
In this process, time and time again, many of God's people have succeeded and accomplished great exploits in His name, while others have followed Him for seasons but wound up falling into sin and harming the work they were doing. Many pitfalls lie before God's people, and the enemy makes us his target when we are walking with the Lord and disrupting His plans to kill, steal and destroy. It is imperative that we learn from the generals of old so we don't make the same mistakes, and we replicate what they did right.
In this episode of Awaken Podcast, Michael Lombardo speaks with Dr. Roberts Liardon about his studies into church history and old-time revivals and revivalists. Roberts shares in-depth wisdom on what we should and shouldn't do in the pursuit of His power and presence so we can become long-term faithful witnesses for Jesus and leave a lasting mark in this world for good. Make sure to tune in!
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details