As believers, prayer is everything to us. Hearing the voice of God and experiencing intimacy with Him is the reason for our existence.
Jesus said that to know Him and the one who sent Him is eternal life. That's why it breaks my heart that so many believers around the world are struggling with prayer and hearing the voice of God. God's voice is our lifeline, and intimacy with Him is our fuel. So, it is imperative that we tune into His frequency and learn to receive from Him in prayer if we are to live the abundant life that Jesus said we can.
The Old Testament clearly tells the story of many servants of God who communed with Him, wrestled with Him in prayer and were led by His commands and instructions. In the Gospels, we see Jesus going out of His way to make heart-to-heart connections with people instead of remaining aloof and distant from His creation.
God longs for intimacy with us so much so that He paid the highest price in sending His Son to die for our sins. Jesus also spent extensive time in His earthly ministry to teach on how to pray and how not to pray so we can engage with God in this way, hear His voice and experience a deep, rich intimacy with Him.
On the latest episode of Awaken Podcast, I speak with Sarah Bowling about what prayer is all about and how we as believers can connect and engage with God in our daily lives. Together, Sarah and I pull powerful revelation from the Bible to help believers spiritually and practically enrich their relationship with God.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details