Have you experienced a profound loss? Ray Leight's book, Finding a New Normal: Permission to be Real in Your Grief, is a roadmap that teaches how to be real in your grief, step out of denial, be honest about your needs and be equipped to process the trauma of loss. Loss and grief are not what you hoped for, it's not what you wanted—but it's what you have. Learn how to be honest with yourself and with God, and allow yourself to begin the healing process because acceptance is necessary to return to freedom, peace and joy in your life.
Who needs revival? Everyone does! The Great Commission is not the Great Suggestion—we're commanded to share God's hope and love with the world. Kim Meeder's book, Revival Rising: Embracing His Transforming Fire, encourages you to seek transformation of heart, soul, mind and strength by engaging the holy fire of God's presence. Revival happens when passion for God breaks through human restraint and ignites one heart after another with His unquenchable love. If Jesus is our lord, we have the authority, and we carry the light of heaven everywhere we go. We can release the light of heaven that redeems, heals and saves everyone who calls on the name of Jesus.
What does the Bible really say about food and your health? Dr. Mark Sherwood's book, Surviving the Garden of Eatin': Surprising Biblical Insights to Enjoy Optimal Wellness, is biblical, solid and easy to read, giving insight into God's intent in regards to health. Satan tempts us with foods that will get us off course from living a healthy, victorious life, but faith is one of the most overlooked ingredients when it comes to improving your health and enjoying optimal wellness. You can learn keys to survive, thrive, be blessed and understand how much God cares about your health.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details