No one is coming to save you before the return of Christ, so work hard, be responsible and make something beautiful of your life.
Without realizing it, many Christians have begun to view the return of Christ as an escape plan God never meant it to be. In the meantime, they're living far below their potential, hindering their influence and missing out on God's best. Is that you?
Regardless of what you believe about the rapture of Christians, the return of Jesus Christ is something every true believer anticipates. But there are unhealthy views that can creep in as we wait for Christ's return—and they will sabotage our productivity, happiness and influence.
Are you a role-model others can, and should, follow?
What if people embraced your work ethic, your passion, your commitment and your approach to life? Would the world be a better place, or would it be found lacking?
Right now is the time of your life. Isn't it time to give it your all, while you still have time?
Catch the companion episode and go deeper! Episode 27 of the Courageous Nation podcast is called Stop Using the Rapture as an Excuse for Taking Action on the Charisma Podcast Network. It will help you get focused, motivated and productive.
To get inspirational texts during your week that will help you maximize your potential, crush your goals and live with courage, text "Hi Mike" to 917-724-0964.
Michael Anthony is a speaker, founder and CEO of couragematters.com and the host of the Courageous Nation Podcast. With a life full of adversity, he survived multiple brushes with death and several kidnapping/luring attempts as a child. For nearly two decades, Mike served as a pastor and in pastoral ministry. He or his works have been featured in major publications and news outlets, including The New York Times, CNN, ABC News, CBS News, Charisma, townhall.com, The Christian Post and more. His debut book, A Call for Courage: Living with Power, Truth and Love in an Age of Intolerance and Fear, can be found wherever books are sold.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details