It is easy to look around the world today and see the darkness and talk about all that the devil is doing. We can see the enemies' lies and cunning attacks on this nation and the nations of the world.
Like Psalm 2 prophetically declares, the nations are raging against God and His anointed, and this is plainly seen. One of the largest and most destructive weapons the enemy has in his arsenal is fear. Everywhere you look, fear is being propagated, and people are afraid to leave their homes, raise their voices and do what is right.
Why is fear one of the most deadly and destructive weapons? Because if God's people are shrinking back in fear—instead of shining as lights in this world—then he can cage up the kingdom of heaven within us. If we fear embarrassment and ridicule, then we won't spread the gospel, and the kingdom won't be released.
If we fear going to church and gathering because of the virus, then we will isolate ourselves, and we won't develop the godly community that is necessary to fulfill our callings to its fullest extent. If we are scared of failure, then we won't step out in faith on the ideas and visions God has given us; therefore, we won't manifest God's kingdom as the Lord desires. If the devil can strike fear into the hearts of God's children, like he did with the Israelites on their way into the promised land, then he can hinder us from possessing our God-given inheritance as well.
In every era, God has always had a remnant of servants who love Him, serve Him and live for Him at all costs. Regardless of the dangers that loom over them, they have remained steadfast to the call of God—and this is still true today.
Courage must fill our spirits so we can stand up to the enemy and rise above his devices. Being courageous doesn't mean we never experience fear, but it does mean that we choose to say "no" to fear and grab hold of Jesus and His promises boldly without ever letting go.
Tune in to the latest episode of Awaken Podcast, as Michael Lombardo speaks with the lead translator of The Passion Translation about the vitality of boldness in God's people in this hour.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details