Jesus' death, burial and resurrection demonstrate God's love. But His love does not stop there. Rather, it continues.
How do we know? Our Bible tells us so.
God calls each of us into an intimate, vibrant and growing relationship with Him every day. Part of deepening that relationship with Him is studying His Word daily. In 2 Corinthians 1:20 (NASB) we read: "For as many as the promises of God are, in Him they are yes; therefore through Him also is our Amen to the glory of God through us." Amen means "it shall be so". This alone should get us excited to see how many promises He has made toward us. He will make sure they all come to pass. Our Bible gives us stories where we see both the promises and how He has fulfilled them.
When we place a priority on growing with the Lord, we will find quiet moments in our day to study the Word. That may mean getting a study Bible that provides deeper insight to the Scripture. We will ask the Lord in prayer to reveal Himself to us when we read the Scripture and go through our day. God wants to interact with us during our days. We will find a God who is with us always, and He will not fail us nor forsake us, as He has promised. (See Matt. 28:20 and Heb. 13:5.) What a reason to say "God is great"!
Over the upcoming weeks, I would like to invite you to spend some time with me in Bible study. We will be diving into sharing Jesus with those around us as well as growing with the Lord. We will be working from my two books, Heaven Bound and Walking The Talk. You can read along and listen to my recent episode of Loved Always. My website, lovedalways.net, has links to purchase each book. Bring along your Bible, as it is the foundation for any book I write to help believers. There are countless Scriptures in these books. We will only be able to touch the surface within this framework. I would like to make sure you have great resources that help you in your journey with the great God we love, serve and worship.
Please enjoy the verse of the day or leave a prayer request at lovedalways.net.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details