After his social media accounts were shut down for "violating policies," conservative MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell has released exclusive information about his new platform: "Frank."
"I am getting ready to launch Frank, and it is going to be a place where we can talk freely, put out our influence and give people hope," Lindell says. One aspect of the platform will be dedicated to investigation regarding the 2020 election. "We have hired the best investigators and resources and are working hard to backtrack the various aspects of the election," Lindell says.
In a time of nationwide discouragement, Lindell is confident that America is returning to its biblical roots, and he believes once past certain challenges going to the Supreme Court, "we will demonstrate massive international involvement in the recent election." This fact, Lindell says, regardless of party affiliation, should be at the forefront of Americans' minds.
Lindell has also taken to mobilizing the "Fourth Great Awakening." He shares the vision of the great prayer warrior, Dick Simmons, who believed the Fourth Great Awakening was already beginning during his lifetime.
Lindell says, "I am so blessed—we are all so blessed to be in the greatest time in history. We are in the middle of the greatest revival in history, and God is in control."
Bestselling author of God, Trump and 2020, Stephen Strang agrees, believing "there will be revival around the world."
Lindell has a message to those bogged down by discouragement: "When we get through this, we will see the greatest revival in history that will restore our beloved America, and this is why we have hope." He says, "buckle up, chin up and get ready. And do all you can from where you are, beginning with prayer efforts where you live. Let's all start believing God for what He is doing and be proactive in standing for the Lord Jesus Christ!"
Of these two projects, Lindell's major request is for believers to rally around him in prayer. "Pray for me: Pray that God will help me use my time wisely, that He will give me discernment and protection."
Pray that Lindell's "time is not stolen and things are done [in the way] the Lord wants." He believes God will fulfill the words of Proverbs 3:5-6 by clearly leading him going forward.
Lindell additionally asks for prayer and support for God to encourage and mobilize the nearly 80 million believers to action—to not be silent—and for his Lindell Recovery Network that ministers to recovering addicts and their family members through the power of Christ.
Amir George is an author and speaker.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details