Testimonies of how Christ saved, healed, delivered and restored us have the supernatural power to release faith in the hearer. That's why the great Psalmist declares, "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so" (Ps. 107:2, NASB).
And that's why the Word of God states in the book of Revelation that the saints overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony (Rev. 12:11). Every child of God has a testimony, and we're called to steward these stories of encounter and share them with a world that desperately needs Jesus.
You might think that sharing your testimony and sharing the gospel with unbelievers is the job of the evangelist only. This is an enormous misconception which has given timid believers an excuse not to step out of their comfort zones and share the good news.
The role of evangelists isn't to be the sole source of evangelism in the world, but they are to equip the church to preach and release the kingdom daily. On top of that, we shouldn't put evangelism in a box by thinking it only happens at large crusades, church services, conferences and mission trips.
On the contrary, we are to represent Jesus wherever we go: the grocery store, movies, restaurants and so forth. What many believers view as radical, God views as normative Christianity.
On the latest episode of Awaken Podcast, Michael Lombardo speaks with Todd White about his powerful testimony of being delivered from all kinds darkness and catapulted into a fiery life of living for Jesus. Since then, he's preached everywhere he goes in the love and power of the Spirit. He's seen countless people healed on the spot, given words of knowledge and prophetic words to strangers and operates in the love of God in a pure way that points people to Jesus.
At the end of the episode, Todd gets accurate words of knowledge over Michael Lombardo and his wife, Selina.
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details