We are truly living in unprecedented times where everything that can be shaken is being shaken. Political uproar, racial tension springing up, a global pandemic that has affected millions of lives worldwide along with the fearful frenzy that came with it propagated by the media at large.
Suddenly, it felt like a massive current landing on the shores of our world in 2020, with wave after wave causing damage wherever it would crash. In the midst of the madness, God was not silent or absent. He didn't pull away His love and power. For those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, He was and is with us in the trenches weeping with those who weep and providing peace and joy in the midst of suffering and uncertainty.
In Psalm 2, the psalmist sees prophetically into the future and shares about a time when the nations would rage and chaos would ensue. While the world is steeped in darkness and the enemies of God push against the Lord and His purposes, we see our God laughing from His throne room.
We see that God isn't intimidated; He isn't moved, and He isn't aloof—and He speaks directly to the powers of darkness trapping the people. God responds in the only way that truly matters, and He speaks about His Son who will break the chains of iron and who will receive the nations as His special and treasured inheritance. In the center of chaos and pain, God talks about His Son as the only solution to these trying and devastating problems.
On the latest episode of Awaken Podcast, Michael Lombardo speaks to singer and songwriter Jaye Thomas about the prophetic nature of this psalm and how we can draw strength and insight from it in these times. This psalm speaks truth and revelation into this season. And it's important that we as believers refuse to be shaken. We must manifest the goodness and nature of God to a lost world grappling in the dark, trying to make their way home.
Tune in and glean insight on how to walk in the light during dark and perilous times.
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details