Before retiring to bed a few nights ago, I asked the Lord to allow me to dream with Him that night. It's not often that I make this request, as God frequently uses this medium of communication to speak to me.
Once I fell asleep, I began to see a lofty structure that was failing and crumbling to pieces. I could sense droves of people trying to get away before any of the rubble from the structure fell on them. I even found myself running and dodging debris.
When the dust settled, I found myself at a stadium where a respected Christian and businessman was holding a meeting. At this meeting, he announced the he would soon occupy the space of the structure that had recently been destroyed and the crowd began to cheer. Moreover, the Lord had me to declare to this man that this was his season for enlarged territory.
Proverbs 11:10 says that when the righteous prosper and the wicked perish, the whole city celebrates. I believe we are embarking upon a great season of celebration where God is going to cause many of his children to rise to places of prominence. He will raise up those who He can trust to do right by what He places in their possession for the kingdom work that must be accomplished in both sacred and secular spaces. God is going to humble those who have misused and abused what has been entrusted to them and hand it over to those that are truly passionate about His purposes in the earth—those who will lift Jesus up and not themselves.
To all of God's humble ones, prepare for the unexpected. It's mountain season! Prepare for enlarged territory: new God ordained assignments and opportunities.
"He has pulled down the mighty from their thrones and exalted those of low degree" (Luke 1:52).
Deon Howard is extremely passionate about the plans and purposes of God and is dedicated to being an example of faith in action. For more information or questions, please e-mail Deon at email@example.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details