Memphis Grizzlies point guard Ja Morant posted a faith-filled message to Twitter in the wee hours of the morning Tuesday after leaving Monday's game with an ankle injury.
In the 21-word tweet, Morant wrote, "Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before."
" every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before."— Ja Morant (@JaMorant) December 29, 2020
Although Morant left the Barclays Center in a wheelchair, initial X-rays revealed no fractures, according to a report from ESPN. The reigning Rookie of the Year is expected to undergo an MRI sometime Tuesday.
The Memphis Grizzlies ultimately succeeded in an overtime win of 116-111 over the Brooklyn Nets.
Read the rest of this story from our content partners at Faithwire.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details