Georgia Right to Life announced today its policy opposing vaccines whose development exploited the intentional death of a preborn child.
"The production and testing of vaccines using the remains of aborted human beings, regardless of manner of conception, is morally wrong and must be opposed. GRTL strongly urges the rejection of such vaccines," the policy statement says.
"We're not giving medical advice to anyone," explained GRTL President Ricardo Davis. "We're just presenting the facts that most groups are ignoring, because many pro-life advocates will have a problem taking such a vaccine."
Davis noted that COVID-19 vaccines developed by both Moderna and Pfizer/BioNtech employed a testing process, either by them or a third party, used a cell line obtained from the kidney of an aborted child.
A third vaccine being pursued by AstraZeneca is even worse. It uses that same cell line for production of its vaccine.
"Exploiting the death of a child for any reason—no matter how noble—is morally wrong. It denies the personhood of a preborn child."
The testing phase involves using animals—the standard protocol of vaccine development before human trials begin.
Specialized mice were "humanized," meaning mice embryos were implanted with cells from an aborted child that were programmed to develop into humanized lungs.
Researchers then inject them with the vaccine, as well as a coronavirus similar to COVID-19, to test the mice's immune response.
"There are alternative, ethical ways to conduct such tests, as well as to produce a vaccine," Davis said. "I encourage everyone concerned about the link between abortion, vaccine development, biomedicine and human trafficking to demand that government support the development of vaccines that don't rely on the brutal act of abortion."
Experts say they really don't know how long a COVID-19 vaccine will be effective after it's taken. Predictions range from six months to a year. Moderna recently announced it may be as short as three months.
For more information other vaccines being pursued, go to the highly respected Lozier Institute.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details