God has granted every single one of His children with spiritual gifts to use for His glory and purposes. Each gift is valuable and vital according to the Scriptures for the benefit of others and for expanding the kingdom of heaven on earth.
Many believers think pastors, teachers, authors or leaders in the body of Christ have the most important gifts, but that's not true according to the Word of God. The apostle Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians all gifts are important. Each member of the body of Christ is needed, and not one role is greater than the other.
World-renowned author John Bevere received two prophetic words in the same week about God calling him to write books and, if he didn't, God was going to give the call to someone else. Both of these words were convicting and earthshaking for John. He felt inadequate and incapable because he didn't do well in English class growing up.
He was the least qualified individual to become an international bestselling author. Instead of giving into fear and insecurity, he obeyed the Lord and began scribing the messages God gave him. He has now written over 20 books. They've been translated in over 90 languages worldwide, and he has given away millions of resources to pastors and leaders around the globe, who lack the resources to purchase them, to equip them in the Word of God.
On this episode of Awaken Podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network, I speak with John Bevere about his latest book which is surely a prophetic message to this generation in this time and hour. John states in his book the greatest indictor of faithfulness to God is multiplication.
We need to use the gifts God has given us and put them to work. We are stewards of these gifts and we aren't to hide them in the ground until Jesus' return. Tune into the Awaken Podcast for revelation and inspiration for your daily walk with the Lord.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details