For those who have felt discouraged and sorry for themselves during this tumultuous year of 2020, Real Talk Kim has a message: get up out of your chair, move and take your life back.
It's a message Kimberly Jones has been preaching to the masses for nearly 10 years, when she herself "hit rock bottom" and allowed herself to wallow in pity. That was a strategy she found never worked. But as soon as she discovered God's kingdom plan, her life took off, and she's the happiest she's ever been.
Jones now encourages people as a pastor in Fayetteville, Georgia, as an author and around the world via the internet in a unique, bold way that appeals to people in an obvious way everywhere she goes.
"When I hit rock bottom, I found out who the rock at the bottom was," Jones told an assembly at Charisma Media Monday morning. "There was a time when I didn't trust people, and the best thing for me was, at 39, I lost it all. God allowed me to exit my life and find Kim.
"I got set free from people. I went to hell and the fire got on me. I got free and it's allowed me to preach. It doesn't take a man to do that, it takes your obedience. You have to be intentional about everything you do."
Jones says it will work for you, too.
"You've got to get your Holy Ghost eyesight. Stop being pitiful and start being powerful," she says. "Where you are right now hasn't taken God by surprise. The enemy is a punk. Instead of crying and telling God how big your mountain is, get up and face that mountain.
"When things didn't go right for me, I used to get blown out of the water. I used to fall apart, and I used to eat my emotions with a few gallons of Haagen-Dazs. At 39, I told myself, 'I know what I'm not going to do. I'm not going to be a pitiful person.'
"And this year, with this pandemic and all, it's been hard. It's been hard for everyone. But until you change your heart, nothing is going to change for you, especially through this pandemic. God can't bless a bitter heart. The healing is my responsibility."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details