Lance Hool said his new movie, 2 Hearts, a powerful film about two seemingly unconnected couples, has "been blessed from Day One."
"It all came together," the director said during a recent interview with Faithwire. "Everybody who was involved in the movie and is involved in the movie, actually, read the screenplay and fell in love with what the message is, and the message is life's a miracle and thank God for it."
While the film is not overtly faith-based, it's certainly inspirational.
The movie chronicles the true-life sagas of two couples separated from one another by space and time. The trailer, which has racked up nearly 40 million views, leaves watchers with more questions than answers. But what unfolds in the movie is nothing short of inspiring and reminiscent of the Bible's commands to value life and relationships.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details