Mistakes from our past and hurts from other people can leave us in a place of bondage.
When we fall into sin, we experience self-condemnation, regret and shame. It prevents us from moving forward in our destiny. Guilt tends to consume our thoughts and halts any progress we might make.
Forgiving ourselves can be one of the hardest things to do. Until we find our way, we keep our mind and heart shackled and chained to a past from which Jesus has already forgiven us.
Forgiving others is acknowledging that what Jesus did on the cross was more than enough. It is receiving and releasing the reconciliation He purchased.
I want you to experience forgiveness today. First, listen to this short video above with two of my best forgiveness deliverance tips. Then, I want to encourage you to take another step of faith to gain your freedom by registering for my free e-course called "Forgiveness." CLICK HERE to enroll free!
All of God's children deserve His best. Please share this video and course with a friend or loved one so they can start their journey to freedom!
Kathy DeGraw is a prophetic spiritual warfare and deliverance minister. She is host of the Prophetic Spiritual Warfare podcast and author of Unshackled and Discerning and Destroying the Works of Satan. She has several e-courses at charismacourses.com, where she empowers people and sets the captives free. Connect with Kathy at kathydegrawministries.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details