As long as he can remember, Blake K. Healy has seen angels at worship services, glorious lights and colors swirling in the air and demons perpetuating addiction and bitterness in the people around him.
His book, The Veil (Jan. 9, 2018), describes how he came to understand this God-given gift, not only sharing his experiences of seeing the Spirit world but also inviting readers to operate in this gift. The book includes DIY keys as well as scriptural resources for further study of seeing in the spirit.
"I am not a theologian. I am not a scholar. I am not a Greek or Hebrew linguist. And I have never attended seminary. Fortunately, I am not trying to write to you as any of these things. My only aim is to share with you a portion of my life and let you decide what it means for yours," Healy writes.
While The Veil imparts strategies for seeing in the spirit and documents Healy's experiences, it also aims to glorify God and provide an open door to His kingdom. Healy describes early memories of demonic faces pressed against a car window, seeping through the ceiling and leering at the foot of his bed. He never felt in danger. But when he turned 9 years old, that all changed.
The Veil chronicles Healy's journey as he learned to push past the fear and confusion that plagued his early years. As God continued to expose the spirit realm to him, he began to wonder if seeing these things meant he was supposed to do something about it. "This is the story of how I learned to use the gift I was born with," Healy says. "And how I discovered that every single thing that I saw pointed back to the absolute and perfect love that God has for his children."
Healy is the director of the Bethel Atlanta School of Supernatural He travels around the country to share his experiences and teach others about this spiritual gift. Healy and his wife, April, have four children.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details