Trevor Noah, host of Comedy Central's The Daily Show, is calling out gender reveal parties for being "very outdated," arguing children's sexes shouldn't be celebrated until they are old enough "to know their actual gender."
The comedian shared his anti-scientific thoughts after it was reported that a "smoke-generating pyrotechnic device" used during a gender reveal party in San Bernardino County, California, sparked a wildfire over the weekend.
"Aside from all the damage it can cause, celebrating a baby's genitalia is starting to feel very outdated," said Noah. "Like, given everything we're learning about gender, gender reveal parties should only happen when the child is old enough to know their actual gender."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details