Did you know that a hysterectomy is the second most frequently performed surgical procedure (after cesarean section) for women in the Unites States who are of reproductive age? In the United States, approximately 600,000 hysterectomies are performed each year.
In this podcast, Dr. Steven Hotze, an expert on hormone decline and imbalance, discusses the reasons women are often told to have a hysterectomy by their doctor and why this surgery is often medically unnecessary. Many of the problems and symptoms leading to a hysterectomy recommendation stem from a hormone imbalance.
He shares the health symptoms that lead to having a hysterectomy and how women can alleviate those symptoms naturally, without surgery, by restoring and balancing their hormones with bioidentical hormones.
A hysterectomy is commonly known as surgically induced menopause. Dr. Hotze shares that as in natural menopause, symptoms women often experience after a hysterectomy are hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, weight gain, brain fog, loss of libido, depression, anxiety, mood swings and weight gain. Many women don't feel like themselves anymore. Restoring and balancing hormones is essential after a hysterectomy so that women can regain their health and feel their best.
Dr. Hotze discusses the importance of knowing when surgery is necessary and when it can be avoided with natural treatment. Knowledge is power. It is important for women to take charge of their own health and know what questions to ask when your doctor recommends surgery.
Here are a few of the questions women should ask their doctor when considering having a hysterectomy:
—Why do I need a hysterectomy?
—What's causing these symptoms?
—What organs are being removed and why?
—Are there alternatives and the risk/benefits of each?
—What are the effects, and are they permanent?
If you have any of the signs and symptoms mentioned on this podcast, take our symptom checker quiz at hotzehwc.com/symptom-checker/
For more of Dr. Hotze's Wellness Revolution, listen to this podcast.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details