Former Bachelor Ben Higgins revealed that while he and fiancée Jess Clarke are quarantining together, they're sleeping in separate rooms and abstaining from sex until marriage.
"Right now she has a bedroom upstairs at her parents' house; I'm in the downstairs," he said.
Higgins discussed this while on Nick Viall's podcast, The Viall Files. Viall is also a former Bachelor franchise lead.
Higgins has previously opened up about how his Christian faith impacts his decisions.
When Viall asked Higgins point-blank about the couple's intimacy and if they were waiting to have sex until marriage, Higgins answered, "Yeah. Yeah, you're right."
This stance on sex before marriage is different from the one the most recent Bachelor lead Peter Weber took. Weber also professed Christianity.
Movieguide® previously reported that Weber's season proves that Millennials don't wait until marriage to sleep with their significant other.
Weber had previously made headlines when he and former Bachelorette star Hannah Brown confirmed they were intimate during their fantasy suite date on Brown's season of the show.
However, there are reality stars in the Bachelor world who do uphold Christian values.
Madison Prewett, a contestant on Weber's season, revealed she was saving herself for marriage.
Sean Lowe and wife Catherine waited until they were married to be physical with one another, while Ashley Iaconetti shared an Instagram post sporting a "Virginity Rocks" T-shirt.
Part of the caption reads, "Just remember to embrace your decisions and trust God's timing in your life."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details