Your life is about to change. Are you ready? Since the beginning of March, most of the country has been living in isolation. The lives we built and settled in as a normal were abruptly affected by the rapid spread of COVID-19 over the last couple of months. Any comfort level we were living in was halted. But now, we are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. And for those of us who have taken advantage of this golden opportunity to rest, we will be ready.
Figuratively, our legs will be fresh. Our lungs will be strong. Our rested minds will be ready for the fight that is to come. The fight is one of faith. It's a fight not to just desperately hang on, but to confidently hold tight to the author and finisher of said faith. He is a God who restores. He is a God who rebuilds. He is a God who partners with His creation to bring heaven to earth.
Another shift is about to come. Another break in a newly established routine is headed our way. Soon, businesses will reopen. Money will be spent. Lives will begin to be rebuilt. I hope you haven't gotten too comfortable in this time of quarantine. God has called us into a place of rest. But true rest is not "doing nothing." True rest is sometimes just simply obeying the Lord's call. In the obedience there is peace. There is comfort. There is a refreshing. Times of rest are important, and if stewarded well, they can be the fuel that is needed to reengage the fight.
The upcoming fight will not be to regain our former normal. I don't believe it was God's desire for us to come out of quarantine and simply go back to the way things were. Whatever your life was like before the pandemic, God desires for you to use this time of rest as a stepping stool to a greater glory. We're not going backward. We're moving ahead. The church, small business and our lives may never be the same.
So, what's next? Have you been resting? Are you truly seeing this as the golden opportunity that it is to get refreshed and refocused? God has taken what the enemy meant to bring harm, and He's using it for our good. If you've rested, you'll be ready. If you've stayed focused, you'll be prepared. The time is coming soon for God's people, who have stewarded this season of preparation well, to rise up and showcase the image of their Creator through business and leadership opportunities. Are you ready? The light is about to turn green. The creatives, the entrepreneurs, the dreamers, the leaders, the people who have been hiding in the shadows: Your time is coming to step up and step out. Stay rested. Stay focused.
We're about to rise again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details