It is so encouraging to see families training up children in the way they should go, especially in the entertainment industry. With so much controversy and vitriol that comes from Hollywood, it's refreshing to see these parents taking a stand for righteousness as they raise their children with biblical values.
1. Candace Cameron Bure
Candace Cameron Bure is well-known for her role as DJ Tanner on Full House and Netflix's Fuller House. The actress has been outspoken about her Christian faith in Hollywood, despite any pushback. Bure and her husband, Valeri Bure, have raised their children in a Christian household and have attended church together as a family since their children were infants.
In an interview with The Courage, Bure's daughter, Natasha, spoke about her Christian faith and what it means to her. Although Natasha was introduced to Christianity at a young age, she goes on to say that "knowing Jesus as your Savior and having a personal relationship with Him is a different story."
Additionally, Natasha believes that her faith was strengthened by the "ability to ask questions and talk about it with her parents."
View this post on Instagram
Lent starts tomorrow, but it's not too late to sign up to receive daily texts and weekly emails throughout Lent this year! The text messages will highlight some of the key issues that girls in poverty face, and the emails will contain special devotionals aimed to inspire you by Jesus' love for us — and for girls in poverty all around the world! Sign up at compassion.com/Lent ❤️
2. Mark Wahlberg
Mark Wahlberg is incredibly vocal about his Catholic faith and daily prayer life. After turning his life over to God, the actor's life has been full of hard work, diligence and prayer.
In an interview with People magazine, the actor discussed the importance of him and his wife Rhea Durham raising their children with the same values. Wahlberg explains that he "prays for the strength to be a good servant, father and husband."
Moreover, Wahlberg prays for "the ability to raise his kids, to teach and protect them, and to be disciplined and firm and loving and nurturing." Movieguide® previously reported that Wahlberg wants to be "an example to his children so they know they're getting a faith-based education."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details