*Spoiler alert: The following content contains spoilers for the Feb. 10 episode of The Bachelor.*
Madison Prewett, 23, declared on Monday night's episode of The Bachelor that she is "saving herself for marriage" because of her Christian faith. The faith-filled statement is unusual, as most contestants on the show indulge in premarital sexual activities.
"Faith is more than just this passed-down thing to me; it's literally my whole life and all of who I am," Prewett told Bachelor Peter Weber on their one-on-one date in Peru.
Weber verbally affirmed her honesty and said that he was raised in a Christian home and went to a Christian school but often struggles with his faith.
Prewett wanted to clear the air about her expectations and hope for a lifelong partner.
"I want, in a marriage, someone who also has that relationship with the Lord and loves that about me and wants to raise a family in that way," Prewett continued. "I do want to know that we're able to be on the same page with that and push each other in that way and grow in that way together."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details