Hakeem Collins says the body of Christ is in a unique and prophetic season right now.
On his new podcast, "Prophetic Breakthrough," he tells his listeners that God is moving them in a new direction. But in order for them to fully step into their calling, he says, God must first break the limitations.
"God said to tell many of you that He's breaking the limitations that have kept you from fulfilling what He has placed on your life. He is saying this is a season to break the limitations. Your decisions will shift you into the purpose and destiny, in the fullness that God has prepared for you, has already preordained and predestined for you. God is using the Holy Spirit in this season to be the divine coordinator and director to move you into the place you're supposed to with purpose and with a plan."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details