Lauren Daigle hit the No. 1 spot on a secular music chart with her hit song "You Say." Her song took the coveted spot on Billboard's Adult Contemporary radio airplay chart from Maroon 5, ending the 33-week reign of "Girls Like You."
Daigle's music has topped Christian charts for some time, but her high ranking on a secular chart is a significant indicator of her popularity beyond Christian-music listeners. It's the first song to make such a crossover.
"You Say" stayed at the top of the Christian Airplay chart for 17 weeks since September. And its corresponding album, Look Up Child, still dominates Top Christian Albums.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details