It's one of the most popular worship songs in recent memory, and Kim Walker-Smith thought she messed it up.
"In my head, I'm stumbling over my words, and I'm not doing any justice to the moment," Walker-Smith tells "C-Pop," the Christian pop culture podcast.
The Jesus Culture musician is referencing a now viral video in which she's singing "How He Loves," and is visibly having an incredibly intimate moment with the Lord.
"At the end of it, I walk offstage, and I just feel completely humiliated," she says.
But how she felt was not reality.
Listen to the podcast (at minute 22) to hear what happened next.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details