Two-time Grammy nominee and American Music Award winner Lauren Daigle recently opened up about her upcoming album titled Look Up Child in an interview with Beasts 1's Zane Lowe.
The album is scheduled to be released on Sept. 7 and features the song "Losing My Religion," which Daigle says is about her discovering what she really believes.
"I think one of the things that I've learned and one of the things that I'm embracing is the freedom of taking off the checked boxes, the rules, and all those things that kind of muddy up what faith actually is ... going into the next season of life in the remembrance of being a child," Daigle said. "A child isn't thinking realms of capacity. They don't think, Can I do this or can I not?'"
"Doubt doesn't impact their decision making, and I think that's something really beautiful," she continued. "I think when we remove some of those things, it brings you into a complete realm of freedom."
The Louisiana native said the idea of childlike faith is a huge theme in the album
"When friends get stuck in a rut where there's no more passion, and life is just work and pain, I show them my Mr. Potato Head," Daigle shared. "It's a reminder to look up, have that childhood faith, and not lose the passion."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details