Finding humor in abortion is apparently a quickly growing trend.
Just last week, Teen Vogue published a story in which the writer argued abortion "can be funny." Now, as Argentina's Senate prepares to vote next month on legislation that would legalize abortion until the 14th week of pregnancy, one developer has created a video game that grotesquely mocks the pro-life movement.
According to Kotaku, the object of the graphic game—"Doom Fetito"—is for players to procure an abortion-inducing drug called misoprostol. In order to obtain the abortifacient, players have to defeat Nazi-like police officers, pro-life women and priests, all of whom they can kill.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details