In a world where abortion is celebrated, one company is rebelling with a powerful message—a message that Americans can overcome their circumstances to champion life.
And it's going viral.
Earlier this month, Principal Financial Group, an investment management company based in Iowa, released an ad titled "Graduation." Embedded with pro-life themes, the touching commercial already boasts more than 1.5 million views.
The video follows a man and woman as they develop a relationship, encounter a surprise pregnancy and alter their lives to keep their baby.
"Life doesn't always go according to plan," the words on the screen conclude. "We can help you plan for that."
And, as financial news outlets recently reported, PFG's strategy is paying off.
A year ago, the company released an ad with another pro-life theme: adoption. That video reached more than one million views as well.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details