For years, Movieguide® has been the leading movie review website among Christians; it's now also the favorite family review website among parents.
An InspireBuzz/NRG survey of parents done for VidAngel shows that Movieguide® (www.movieguide.org) is the top Christian resource and the top family website used by parents for their families.
Thirty-five percent of parents said they consulted Movieguide®, while 31 percent of parents said they consult Common Sense Media, 27 percent consult Kids in Mind and the Christian website Plugged In Online, 20 percent use Kids Pick Flicks and 19 percent consult the group The Dove Foundation.
"Our reviews analyze the faith and values, including the philosophical ideals, behind a movie and television program, using objective biblical standards, not just the foul language, violence, sex, nudity and substance abuse," Movieguide® Publisher and Founder Dr. Ted Baehr explained.
The family ratings at Movieguide® are geared toward parents and grandparents according to the ages of their youngsters.
Author of The Culture-Wise Family and How To Succeed in Hollywood (Without Losing Your Soul), Dr. Baehr is chairman of the Christian Film & Television Commission® (CFTVC) and its family guide to movies and entertainment, Movieguide® (www.movieguide.org).
Now in their 30th year, CFTVC and Movieguide® are the largest, longest-running international, non-profit ministry dedicated to "redeeming the values of the entertainment industry by influencing industry executives and by informing and equipping the public about the influence of the entertainment media."
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.