A particularly cute video is making the rounds. It's the image of two little children, a boy and a girl, who are playing. The little girl gets hurt and the boy kisses her boo-boo.
Sometimes children help remind us of what is important in life.
This little video reminds us of the importance of caring, particularly when someone we know is hurting. Sometimes, just a small act of kindness can mean a great deal.
Jesus said, "Do unto others as you would have them do to you."
Did you know that many of the things the Lord taught us to do are actually good for our health?
We sometimes wrongly assume that when we bless others, they are the only ones who receive. However, the scientific literature confirms that the instigators are blessed as well.
Take for instance the admonition for us to forgive. Believe it or not, forgiveness heals our body as well as our spirit.
Then there's the admonition to give thanks. It may surprise you to know that thankfulness is also healing to the body.
Jesus said the greatest commandment was to love God with all our heart and the second greatest is like it: love your neighbor as yourself. Turns out, loving others helps us live longer.
So if you're looking to improve your health, just look to the Good Book. God's commandments to turn our attention away from ourselves and focus on the needs of others are a win/win.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.