The couple basically had the Christian equivalent of a storybook romance: They grew up together, fell in love, got married, served as missionaries and wanted to start a family.
Much like Abraham and Sarah, they knew the Lord had promised them a child. Actually, God gave Walt a vision before their marriage that he would have a daughter named Chloe.
But four years of trying for a baby yielded nothing, so Walt went back to his vision. That's when God did something amazing!
"This surreal presence of God was just all around us," Annie says. "I felt Him saying to me, 'See how much I love you? Do you see this? Do you see how much I've done? I've been writing this story for years, since Walt was a kid I've been writing this story."
Watch the video to see their powerful testimony. Oh, and try to sob quietly.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details