Pop sensation Selena Gomez dropped by the Hillsong Young & Free concert recently to perform her song, "Nobody," which she says is about her relationship with God.
"Tonight is more than a concert, it's more than Hillsong, it's more than me coming on stage and singing a song for you. It's about a relationship that is greater than anything," Gomez says.
She and the worship band then performed "Nobody," at the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles.
"Nobody" goes like this:
No oxygen, could barely breathe
My darkest sin, You've raised release
And it's all because of You, all because of You
I don't know what it is, but You've pulled me in
No one compares, could ever begin
To love me like You do
Hmm I wouldn't want them to
Nobody's gonna love me like You
Nobody, no uh
Nobody's gonna love me like You do
Like You, ooh
Watch the video to see her performance.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.