Charismatic Jordan Smith rocked the world week after week on The Voice, praising God with hymns that soared to the top of secular music charts.
As the winner, "the most important person ever" to be on the reality singing competition is now using his platform to glorify God.
"(My parents) really instilled in me from a very young age just growing up how important it was not only to be a good person but to be a person who is full of the love of God and to pour that on to other people," Smith tells Saddleback Church's Rick Warren.
"I've grown so close to the Lord and try to walk with Him every day and try to direct my thoughts toward Him because He's been so good to me," Smith says.
And Smith isn't leaving his relationship with his Savior in the dust. Watch the video to see what the singer wants to do for God in the future.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details