Dwayne Johnson, who you may know as "The Rock," told Oprah's Master Class it was his faith that helped him hold on when his world was falling apart.
"Hold on to that fundamental quality of faith. Have faith," Johnson says. "And on the other side of your pain is something good."
It was his faith that helped guide him from football to wrestling, Johnson says.
Johnson has spoken openly about his faith before, telling the Gospel Herald he counts his blessings every day.
"I have my own special relationship with God, you know, and I certainly, I feel very blessed. I count my blessings, every day," Johnson reportedly said.
Watch the video to see a bit more of his testimony.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details