Celine Dion and her dying husband are reportedly preparing for their last Christmas together.
Dion's husband René Angélil is battling throat cancer, and the star previously opened up about how he hopes to die in her arms.
A source now tells Closer this is most likely their last Christmas together.
"But Céline is hopeful by nature, and she puts her trust in her faith. She's trying to make the most of whatever time they have left with René," the source says. "They spend hours singing traditional carols—and no, Celine doesn't just belt them out solo! It's a real family sing-along."
Recently, Dion stunned audience members at the American Music Awards with her touching tribute to the victims of the Paris attacks by singing "The Hymn to Love."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details