Early August brought the world the pure joy of Sam Radar surprising his wife, Nia, with her pregnancy announcement. Their elation was short-lived, though, as the baby was miscarried.
Then news broke Sam was a member of cheating website Ashley Madison.
"This is an issue that's in our past," Sam says in a video. "... I brought this to my church at the time, the church I'm at now, my discipleship partner. This was brought to my wife's attention and she's forgiven me."
Sam says he never met with someone face-to-face.
In the video "Forgiven," which already has more than 600,000 views, "God-fearing" Sam and Nia discuss his infidelity, but also his repentance.
"Some of you are questioning my faith and me being a Christian and doing this," Sam says. "What some of you don't understand is we are all broken, even Christians. We come to God as broken people, and He has sent Jesus on the cross to save us."
The couple has been one of the Internet's favorites over the last two weeks. People celebrated when Sam surprised Nia about her pregnancy. Many mourned with the couple as they announced their miscarriage, as well.
Sam was later participating in a vlogger conference after the miscarriage announcement, where it was reported he was "threatening violence."
Sam tells Gawker someone "ridiculed our family on Twitter regarding the method we were mourning the loss, our miscarriage on Twitter."
The couple is using their platform now to share their faith, despite their shortcomings.
"I told Nia, 'I said God's getting ready to use us in a huge way,'" Sam says.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details