From promoting the new Hillsong album to quoting Bible verses, is Justin Bieber using social media to reveal his change of heart?
"I'm not religious nor do i think I have ANYTHING figured out that's why I call out on God to help me through what I can't do on my own," Bieber posted on Instagram. "Developing my relationship with God has been the coolest thing I've experienced, to know that I'm not alone and I don't have to live in fear. Never feel like I'm pushing anything on u but sharing the good news I've felt in my own life."
Last year, reports surfaced that Bieber was looking for property in New York with a pool so he could be baptized by the Hillsong church.
Then, he apologized for his "bad behavior" during his Comedy Central roast earlier this year.
Though not always on the straight and narrow, Bieber has influenced many faith leaders, including pastor and author Judah Smith.
"It's probably one of the more honest pastoral relationships I've had," Smith says. "I consider it a real high privilege that people would criticize me or some of my friends for befriending, loving and caring for people who, you know, have made some mistakes, or in some cases publicly."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details