Why is it that people who have Ph.D.s in theology are fighting "graduate-level sins" with "grammar-school knowledge" of God?
For Pastor and Theologian John Piper, it boils down to one succinct item: They don't know God.
If someone was truly in love with the Creator of the universe and not focused on satisfying his or her own needs, he or she wouldn't commit adultery.
"You can read theology 10 hours a day, 40 years long and not know God is beautiful, all-satisfying, highest treasure of your life. Who cares about knowing God the way the devil knows about God?" he says.
Watch the video and let us know what you think of his argument.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details