Wanderlust Productions—the independent film studio behind the cult hit trilogy Finger of God, Furious Love and Father of Lights—is poised to disrupt the entertainment industry's long-established business model with the debut of its dynamic new documentary film, Holy Ghost.
Featuring a concert by Jake Hamilton & The Sound, the Holy Ghost World Premiere Experience will be a one-time, live global event on Sept. 6 in which anyone anywhere can see the film—for free.
Funded by 2,500 investors who surged to support director Darren Wilson's Kickstarter campaign, Holy Ghost raised a record-breaking $360,000 in just 45 days to become the No. 1 most-funded, faith-based film in Kickstarter history.
The film's producers, who turned to fans to fund Holy Ghost, are now asking 25,000 of their most deeply dedicated fans to crowd-market and promote it with the launch of a new #HolyGhostExperience social-media campaign.
"Our fans crowdfunded Holy Ghost, and now they're our mass-marketing and promotion team around the world. That's why #HolyGhostExperience has gained instant traction, because tens of thousands are working to bring this project across the finish line," said Braden Heckman, CEO of Wanderlust Productions.
"Every day the Holy Ghost team is working with supporters to spread the word by setting up events, signing up their friends, and engaging within their spheres of influence to give as many people as possible the opportunity to experience this movie."
#HolyGhostExperience puts the consumer in the driver's seat, empowering fans to take unlimited steps to promote the World Premiere Experience. Fans have the opportunity to participate by engaging in as many as five easy, seven moderate, and two challenging promotional tasks plus a daily, bonus challenge posed by the Holy Ghost social-media team. These include:
- Share the Trailer: Show the movie's trailer in local churches.
- Enlist Churches to Join: Recruit their church to participate in the Holy Ghost World Premiere Experience on Sept. 6. Nearly 600 churches around the world have signed up to date.
- Bring the Film to More Theaters: Create demand for HOLY GHOST to be shown in movie theaters using the demand-first distribution website Tugg. Almost 60 theaters have signed on purely by popular demand.
- Host a Screening Party: Host a Holy Ghost house party.
- Invite Friends: Encourage 10 people to see the World Premiere Experience.
- Donate Accounts: Lend their social-media accounts to Holy Ghost to automatically send tweets and Facebook posts about the movie.
- Fund the Marketing: Give $10 for 1,000 more people to see the trailer.
- Send to a Stranger: Pre-purchase the DVD and send it to a randomly selected person in the U.S.
To learn more about Holy Ghost the World Premiere Experience and view the trailer, visit hgpremiere.bethel.tv.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details