- 1. Messianic Jewish Congregation Won't Appeal Israeli Court Rulin
- A congregation of Messianic Jews in Israel who recently lost a lawsuit against an ultra-orthodox Jewish group that allegedly incited a riot against them has decided not to appeal their case, the church's ...
- Created on 14 July 2010
- 2. Messianic Jews in Israel Seek Apology for Attack
- After a final court hearing in Israel last week, a congregation of Messianic Jews awaits a judge's decision that could force an ultra-orthodox Jewish organization to publicly apologize to them for starting ...
- Created on 23 April 2010
- 3. Iranian Authorities Release Assyrian Pastor on Bail
- An Assyrian pastor the Iranian government accused of "converting Muslims" has been released from prison on bail and is awaiting trial. The Rev. Wilson Issavi, whose church is affiliated with the Assemblies ...
- Created on 06 April 2010
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.