- 1. Pentecostal Church Seeks Court Intervention to Save Christmas Services
- Attorneys from the Thomas More Society filed an emergency injunction with the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tuesday, asking the federal court to allow South Bay United Pentecostal Church to hold Christmas ...
- Created on 23 December 2020
- 2. Senator Wins Major Religious Freedom Victory in Face of Tremendous Opposition
- A federal district judge in the Eastern District of Missouri granted a summary judgment in favor of Missouri State Senator Paul Wieland and his wife Theresa against the Obamacare abortifacient/contraceptive ...
- Created on 25 July 2016
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.