Page 3 of 3
- 41. Why the Largest One-Day Stock Market Crash in History Shouldn't Surprise Yo
- The mainstream media seems so surprised that the stock market is crashing, but the truth is that it isn't a surprise at all. In fact, this crash is way, way overdue. If the Dow Jones industrial average ...
- Created on 06 February 2018
- 42. Dow Breaks 25,000 for the First Time
- ... 0.35 percent, at 2,722.6. The Nasdaq Composite was up 31.71 points, or 0.45 percent, at 7,097.24. World stocks also hit records, driven by strong manufacturing and services sector data in major economies. ...
- Created on 04 January 2018
- 43. This Is Why Big Pharma and Insurance Stocks Are Going Up
- ... to do the horsetrading to make this. There is a reason Big Pharma stocks, insurance stocks and hospital stocks have gone up over the last two weeks. Because very little is changing when it comes to bringin ...
- Created on 30 June 2017
- 44. Central Banks Own Stocks, Bonds Worth Trillions—And Could Crash the Market by Selling Them
- Have you ever wondered why stocks just seem to keep going up no matter what happens? For years, financial markets have been behaving in ways that seem to defy any rational explanation, but once you understand ...
- Created on 08 June 2017
- 45. Why Are So Many Big Investors Positioning Themselves To Make Giant Amounts Of Money If The Stock Market Crashes?
- I keep hearing from people who think the stock market is going to crash by the end of the year. Hopefully that will not happen, but the ridiculous stock prices we are seeing right now certainly cannot ...
- Created on 06 June 2017
- 46. 12 Signs of Extreme Optimism in America Now That Donald Trump Has Been Elected
- ... polls, the predictions about how the nation would immediately respond to a Trump victory have turned out to be completely wrong as well. Instead of a historic stock market crash as many in the mainstream ...
- Created on 30 November 2016
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.