- 1. Press Sec. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Leaving White House at End of Month
- White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders, a fierce loyalist of President Donald Trump, will leave her job at the end of the month to return to her home state of Arkansas, Trump said on Thursday. The Republican ...
- Created on 13 June 2019
- 2. Obama Urges Congress to Make Government Work for 'the Many'
- U.S. President Barack Obama challenged a divided Congress on Tuesday to raise the minimum wage and make government work for "the many" in a State of the Union speech focused on economic fairness for the ...
- Created on 13 February 2013
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.