- 1. Christian Newspaper Banned From Using Name 'Allah' in Muslim-Dominant Malaysia
- A Malaysian court ruled on Monday that a Christian newspaper may not use the word Allah to refer to God, a landmark decision on an issue that has fanned religious tension and raised questions over minority ...
- Created on 14 October 2013
- 2. First Vatican Envoy to Malaysia Sparks Muslim Anger Over 'Allah'
- The Vatican's first envoy to Malaysia has opened a storm of controversy by apparently supporting the use of the word "Allah" by Christians, prompting a rebuke from the government and condemnation from ...
- Created on 17 July 2013
- 3. Call to Burn Bibles Heightens Malaysian Election Tensions
- Malaysia's Bar Council said on Wednesday an independent member of parliament should be prosecuted on grounds he called for the mass burning of Bibles as religious tensions flare ahead of a tight election ...
- Created on 23 January 2013
© Copyright 2019 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.