- 1. Pakistani Police Who Murdered Christian Teen Accept Guilt
- Over the last several weeks, the Organization for Legal Aid (OLA), the Pakistani office of our international affiliate, the European Center for Law and Justice (ECLJ), has worked diligently to secure justice ...
- Created on 04 April 2018
- 2. Family Pursues Justice Against Police Who Beat Christian Boy to Death
- It's a tragic case, but our team has just secured a significant step toward justice for the family of a Christian boy who was beaten to death by Pakistani police, ensuring that his persecutors would not ...
- Created on 07 March 2018
- 3. The Law That Radicalized Pakistani Muslims
- In a trial and appellate process not befitting any judicial system, Aasia Noreen ("Asia Bibi"), a Pakistani Christian woman, was sentenced to death for expressing her faith in Jesus Christ. Her accusers ...
- Created on 28 October 2014
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.