Page 3 of 3
- 41. Why Some Arabs Extol Israel’s Virtues
- A common fallacy in the Israeli/Arab conflict is that Israel is made up of Jews, and Palestine of Arabs. The second part is correct, but Israel is only 75 percent Jewish. She is 20 percent Arab. Yes, there ...
- Created on 09 June 2013
- 42. A Messianic Jew Goes to Rome
- Two thousand years ago Paul, a Messianic Jewish rabbi, concerned about how the Jewish believers were being treated by Roman believers, penned a letter to them. Last week, I had the surreal and amazing ...
- Created on 26 May 2013
- 43. Shavuot: Celebrating the Torah and the Holy Spirit
- From Tuesday evening until sundown on Wednesday, Israelis will celebrate the feast of Shavuot. Most Christians know this feast as Pentecost and some are not even aware that it is a Jewish Feast. In this ...
- Created on 14 May 2013
- 44. 8 Reasons Why Gentiles Should Care About the Jewish Roots of Their Faith
- “Why are the Jewish roots of the faith important to us as Gentiles?” I was asked this question the other day during a radio interview. After spending nearly a year writing a book about this subject and ...
- Created on 28 April 2013
- 45. 7 Ways To Be ‘More Like Jesus’ Online
- I have been amazed at what people who love Jesus can write about other people who love Jesus online. I am referring to comments that believers leave on blogs and Facebook postings. Not long ago, I responded ...
- Created on 09 February 2013
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.