Page 3 of 3
- 41. School Fears 'USA' Chant Could Be Intolerant and Offensiv
- There are a lot of patriotic students at Vista Del Lago High School in Folsom, California. So you can imagine their shock when they were warned that chanting "USA" at sporting events and pep rallies could ...
- Created on 14 September 2017
- 42. How Should Pastors Respond to the Unrest in America?
- ... on a recent "Stand in the Gap Today" radio broadcast. "First, it is being done based on political correctness. In an effort to be more socially accepted, we are throwing away the very history of our nation. ...
- Created on 25 August 2017
- 43. ESPN Pulls Football Announcer Named Robert Lee
- ... first to report on this politically correct nonsense. They made an interesting observation: Mr. Lee is, in fact, Asian. It is highly doubtful he is a descendant of the Civil War general. And to our knowledge, ...
- Created on 23 August 2017
- 44. 'Senator, I'm a Christia
- Usually, the nomination of an Office of Management & Budget deputy director sails through the Senate confirmation process without much of any news being generated. But Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., made ...
- Created on 08 June 2017
- 45. It Is Time to Put the 'Limited' Back in Limited Government—And Abolishing the EPA Is a Good Place to Star
- ... resources to states for more effective & efficient protection," Gaetz said in a Facebook post Friday. Today, the EPA is packed with leftists who love to promote their political agendas by constantly coming ...
- Created on 23 May 2017
- 46. 12 Signs That America Is a Politically Correct Madhouse
- What in the world has happened to the United States? We are rapidly getting to the point where political correctness is in danger of becoming our national religion. Of course, most people would not even ...
- Created on 30 March 2017
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.