- 1. Christians Raise $150,000 for Churches at Risk of Closing Due to COVID-19
- The Churches Helping Churches Challenge today announced that its May 15 benefit simulcast, hosted by Pulse, drew 258,000 viewers and raised $153,187 from 716 donors. The initiative also announced today ...
- Created on 18 May 2020
- 2. Barna Group Announces Newest, Most In-Depth Research Initiative to Study America's Churc
- Barna Group, a leading research company focused on the intersection of faith and culture, today announced the launch of a new research initiative on the state of the church in the U.S. The upcoming State ...
- Created on 04 February 2020
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.